Be a part of our community and write for us. If you are a content writer, blog owner or online business owner in our niche.
You are more than welcome to write for us. We will help you to spread your content across the web. But you must follow the below guidelines to get your post accepted.
Guidelines for writing a Guest Post:
- Content must be unique. (Please use Copyscape.com, smallsetools.com, and Quetext.com to check if the content is plagiarized or not)
- The word count must be from 1500 to 2000+ words.
- Your post must contain sub-headings. Keep your paragraph Short.
- Add a good featured image.
- Do not submit illegal or copyrighted content like images, links, etc.
- Please do not use images from other websites. You can use free stock sites to get free images like Pixabay.com.
- Do not add more than two links. (first two links will be kept and the rest will be deleted from the post). 1 Link will be dofollow.
- Do not submit malicious URL’s in the post.
- We allow the Author bio but for this, you need to send us your gravatar email id that has your original pic.
- Please make sure, the posts which are already published on our website, the similar kind of posts will not be accepted.
- Once your article published on our blog, it becomes the property of Blogginggate.com and you cannot publish it anywhere.
Topics which We are Accepting
We are accepting Guest post on following categories:
- Web hosting
- Social Media
- Make Money Online
- Affiliate marketing
- Web Tools
- And anything relevant to our blog
How you can write for us?
Simply send us your guest post to [email protected]. Please mention the “Guest Post” in your email subject line. We will review your content and if it’s fit our requirements we will publish it.
How much time will it take for your post to be live?
We get a lot of guest posting requesting on a daily basis. Our team always make sure to check the guest posts.
Once you submit your post for approval. It may take 24 to 48hrs to make your guest post live. But in sometimes takes a week. In some cases, your post will be rejected or deleted from our end because of the criteria or the guidelines. We will notify the status of your article through email.
If you have any questions or queries, please send us an email to above email id.